When we receive the unbelievable forecast of the aurora activities at our end of the planned tour (go back on 29th of March), we decide to change our visit.
We added 4 more days until 2nd of April, because from 28 of March the Aurora forecast is 2x KP6 and 2x KP5...Hopefully we can trust the forecast and some other conditions, like the clouds coverage is also fine.
4 days more...puuhh, what do I have to take additional with me. Only some T-shirts, undertrousers and socks...Hopefully everything could find the right place in my bag.
I have also decided to take my drone phantom 3 prof with me, so it will be little tricky with our luggage, because the drone box is an additional bag pack and I have to split my photo equipment to get it transported. 2 lenses will be carried by Ralf and I will use an additional little hand baggage, so it will work.
After meeting Ralf at our departure day he told me that he have arranged a 2nd luggage for the flight, so it seems that we have enough capacity for our gear.